Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Getting Ready For Hearts Day


We're getting into the Valentine spirit this week, retrieving the trimmings to decorate the mantle. I loathe decorating for Valentine's Day before our anniversary...it similar to the reaction that people with birthdays near Christmas must have.


I added one new decoration to our collection...an upcycled statue from Magpie Ethel.


Isn't it sweet? It's like the cake topper we never had.
And now, it will be the decoration i pull out for our anniversary each year.


On our little anniversary sabbatical, i got around to framing up my Valentine cards that i decorate with.






I thought these last three would look good in the kitchen.
How do you decorate for Valentine's Day??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my silly lil musings. Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Whit