Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy St. Valentine's Day

Last week while walking along the shores of the Carbon River, my trigger finger (on my camera) was having fits. Snap beep beep here, snap beep beep there. No wonder my 16G camera card is half full! Ei yi ei!





Something caught my eye and i couldn't stop photographing it...it was as if the universe was trying to tell me something.

Slow down and show the ones you love that you love them not just today, but every day.

To think that this one small rock tumbled down the mountains, travelled the riverbed of a glacier-sourced river, landed by one of the only areas of accessable shore, and didn't get buried by all it's neighbours.

Hoping you have a wonderful St. Valentine's Day celebrating the love of family, of spouses, of your intendeds, and for those who may not be engaged yet, of the hope of one day finding your one and only true love.

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my silly lil musings. Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Whit