Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Look Ma, i'm Mobile

We needed a new cell in a bad way....
It had been 4 years since we purchased our old beast.

Moose reluctantly purchased a bare knuckles bucket of does for me....I'm uncertain if he did it because he thinks it could come in as handy as I do or if he just enjoys hearing me giggle like a schoolgirl when I think about what a literal bare knuckled bucket of does might look like.

Either way I thought I would be doing more blogging and research while C.monster is in dance, but I am thinking I might find my knitting needles too much of a distraction. That, and I don't really like looking likely tweeting teenager in public. :o)

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my silly lil musings. Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Whit