Thursday, August 2, 2012

the Quack Attack


the Quack Attack
Originally uploaded by Whit-2-tis
Ducks have got to be the funniest birds around! These guys follow us around the yard, usually with the barn cat at in tow. Mr. Cheevious likes to run up right behind me and when i stop, he nips my ankles. :) Just a little love peck for all those oats i give him, i guess. :)

Best is when we return home: as soon as they hear us get out of the car, they come running and quacking at us. "Hello, hello, hello!"

Probably more like "Whaddya bring us, whaddya bring us?" :)

2 comments:

  1. I think ducks are really cute. I also think ducks have HUGE poop,but their keeping the bugs down PRICELESS!


    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo, I can just see them now, waddle, waddle, quack, quack...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my silly lil musings. Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Whit