Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Kid Rocks My Socks!

Last weekend, Ri was pretending we were at a fair, where i submitted my bread into a competition and she and her imaginary friend, Ruby, were judges. While she was judging the seed bread i made, i was talking with my uncle. I was winning with 900 points against other entries made by Barbie, Cinderella, Prince Charming and Hunt (Ri's best friend in real life). That is until Ri heard that Great Uncle Mike (whom she refers to as Orca Mike) makes banana bread. Then Orca Mike and i were neck and neck with 900 point each. But guess who got this:


Ri's made me a badge to wear while i am making homemade bread. (An official member of what, i am not sure. Maybe that might be a good question to ask?!) :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my silly lil musings. Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Whit