Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Um...Quick Question


Is my kid starting to look like a "homeschooler"? She's donning this fabulous ensemble today while rockin' out to a song that seems to be styled after something George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic -- "Pick up the eggs; don't drop them. Pick up the eggs; don't drop them. Pick up the eggs; don't drop them like they're sunnyside up!" You gotta love the Imagination Movers, who also bring you smooth lyrics like "The bumps are bigger in the bus." Or "The Roosters, the roosters, the roosters are tired."

Nothin' brings a smile to my face more than seeing my Cookie Monster in clothes like this doing the running man & robotic moves of my youth!!

Maybe this year's curriculum should include Disco during one of our music appreciation hours? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my silly lil musings. Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Whit