Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hubbie's Sold, So We're Gonna Go For It...

not much posting here, sorry--i supposed i should have been a little more organised and announced a "blogcation", however, i didn't think it would be so hard to put up a post or two upon my parents return home.

We have been pretty busy--lots of visiting and hearing stories of their wacky and wonderful trip to Brasil. I can't wait to see more pictures, but i am trying not to hound them about it, because i have a feeling my folks took so many pictures that they truely haven't looked at them all yet, and they'd probably like to get them in some order before they start showing them off.

Ri just started soccer in a new city and i am so ***thrilled*** with the coach and the team. Really laid back coach, 1st year coaching because his sons had a monsterous type A coachs last year. His 10 year old son is helping him as the "asst. coach". We even discovered one of Ri's classmates from last year is on the team. To hear the coach's kids telling the soccer-stars-to-be what good jobs they are doing and the parents introducing themselves, it just a whole different feeling from the last 3 years she's been on teams. And now, Hubbie will get to sit on the sidelines instead of coach, so we'll be able to delight in our little soccer player together!

And Hubbie has decided that he would like to get serious and put an offer on the Tudor home. Oy! So lots of clearing out and painting to be done here, which totally doesn't jive with my blogging schedule--or my canning schedule. Grrr. :o\ But, if we can get a nicer house and a bit more land, it will be a good thing in the long run. So...onboard i go, and i hope to be able to post at least once a week or so. Regardless, i'll still be reading all of my favourite blogs you ladies have created, so we'll be in touch.

Happy Rest of the Summer! And good luck with your canning, creating, and acquiring!
Fondly,
Whit

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going really well with you. And so exciting about the house! Good luck with cleaning, and selling, and buying, and moving and all of that.

    I'll be looking forward to seeing canning pictures! I just love them, and can really use the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Tudor also! I think I could really enjoy it with all of your skills. My skills are blah!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us posted on that new house! I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my silly lil musings. Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Whit